- Altima 3.5 SL was discounted by $590 to a new MSRP of $30,770.
- Armada 4WD 4DR Platinum fell by $4,400 to the MSRP of $53,355
- Juke SL AWD was adjusted down $1,290 to an MSRP of $26,440
- Maxima 3.5 SV Premium Package went to $37,790 MSRP, down $2,270
- MSRP on the Murano LE AWD is now $40,625 which is $1,460 lower
- Rogue AWD 4DR SL fell $2,300 to the MSRP of $28,795
- At $19,880 MSRP, the Sentra was lowered by $790
As you're out vinsnapping for your new ride, you may want to keep new Nissans in mind. Nissan lowered the price on seven of its models this week which might entice you to put them in your vinsnap garage.